Explore your mind. Understand your actions. Discover and develop what makes you, you.
Ready to join the class?
Our membership is where knowledge and action meet, we help you unlearn what is no longer serving you and relearn how to develop your traits, habits and mindset so you can be your full self.
Our doors are currently closed but we’ll be opening up to a limited amount of new members soon. Join the waitlist and we’ll keep you posted.
OUR MEMBERSHIP IS FOR YOU IF...
THROUGH OUR CURIOSITY CURRICULUM, YOU'LL EXPLORE...
- How to create and sustain lifelong habits and practices that will enable you to continuously develop and grow
- The knowledge, tools and practices that you need to keep evolving and making progress in every area of your life
- Activities that enhance your potential and capabilities within your relationships, work, finances and much more
- How to realise your aspirations and utilise your strengths to reach your full potential
- How you think, feel and the influence that has on how you behave
- Developing a mindset that enables you to know what you want and make it happen
- Empower you to believe in yourself to live the life want and better cope with challenges
- Ways to create a balanced, realistic and helpful view of yourself and the world
- Unlearning the beliefs that are no longer serving you and relearn how to positively change your way of thinking
- Exploring who you are and discovering what makes you, you
- Practical ways to develop your self-knowledge, and welcome in different versions of yourself
- Embark on the ongoing journey of unlearning and relearning; of stripping away the parts of you that don’t serve you and building up the truest, most authentic, version of yourself
- How to live in more alignment and with more purpose
- Ways to feel confident in who you are, what you want and what makes you happiest (along with what might be stealing your joy)
- Ways to examine and accept your feelings during challenging times
- Emotional intelligence and how to regulate your feelings
- Purposefully navigating emotions without being consumed or defined by them
- Emotional self-care and self-compassion to support your mental health
- Knowledge and tools that act as a lifeboat to ride the emotional ups and downs of life
- Nurturing the human need for connection and external motivation, our community offers you the support and accountability needed to take bold and courageous action
- Find your sense of belonging with like minded people who can support you in a way that sometimes your friends and family are unable to
- Leverage the power of shared experiences by hearing other people’s stories
- Build the foundation block of your personal growth; feel like you belong to something
- Build the habits that will enable you to develop emotionally, mentally, physically, intellectually and spiritually
- Unlearning the behaviours that sabotage you and relearning the habits you need to start doing differently in order to create the change you want to see in your life
- How to map out the stepping stones between where you currently are and where you want to be
- Breaking cycles and developing more positive patterns within yourself
EVERY MONTH, OUR MEMBERS GET...
LIVE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
Our founder and Certified Life Coach, Catri, will guide you through different tools and practices to help your level up your personal growth and self-exploration in our group coaching PD sessions.
Focusing on a new topic each month, members get pre-recorded and pre-written classes and activities to complete in your own time. We know you're busy, so no lesson is longer than 10 minutes.
Weekly reflections and regular journaling prompts designed to spark curiosity and enhance your self-exploration, self-discovery and self-understanding.
ALl-ACCESS pass to the curiosity Academy
Access to all our past classes, resources and activities in our ever-growing academy of curiosity.
A PARTNER IN CURIOSITY
We believe in the power of personal networking. Members can sign-up to be partnered with a different fellow member each month for extra accountability, support and to make some new friends along the way.
Change can only happen when you know HOW to apply your learnings within your own life. That's why every class has practical homework activities and exercises to help you develop the habits to facilitate the happier, more fulfilled and resilient version of you.
ACCESS TO THE CURIOSITY CLUBHOUSE
Your one-stop shop for your personal development, ,The Curiosity Clubhouse is our digital platform where you'll find all your classes, upcoming events, and community discussions.
PERSONAL GROWTH TOOLS
Our members receive regular tools that they can dive into and use whenever life throws something at them. Think meditations to help you reduce self-doubt before a meeting and worksheets to help you make decisions.
SELF HELP BOOKCLUB
Every two months we read a different self-help book together and get curious about the key learning points and messages so that you can leverage the learnings.
ACCESS TO THE CURIOSITY COMMUNITY
Our private community forum and discussion threads on Slack where members can come together to share stories and ideas, seek support and motivation, and discuss the topics we cover in class further.
(Saving you £66!)
A NOTE FROM OUR HEADTEACHER
After struggling to support myself mentally and emotionally through the challenges life threw at me, I couldn’t help shake the question ‘Why weren’t we taught this stuff in school?’. I’ve spent the last decade diving into every wellbeing and personal development approach I could but I’ve always found there was something missing. The hard bit is taking action and implementing what you learn about yourself into your daily life. With The Curiosity Club it’s my mission to re-educate you with the lessons you weren’t taught in school about your mind, emotions and habits, so that you can lead the life you want to live. Most importantly, we’ll show you the practical ‘How to’s…’ and tools that will enable you to put it all into action straight away.
Curious folk who want to get more from their life.
You want to make changes, to build healthy habits and to learn more about yourself but you’re not sure how, and even how to go about it. Whether it’s self-discovery as a whole, relationships, money or work, we will guide you through each section and help you unlearn and relearn along the way.
Membership is £33 a month and it will go out via a direct debit.
There is a three month commitment to start with, because we know that these changes don’t happen overnight.
We are all about developing positive habits and we know that takes time; you won’t find any fads or quick fixes in our classroom. The membership is rolling and you’re welcome to cancel if the lessons aren’t for you.
We will be releasing our courses to buy separately too, if you would prefer, but we think you’ll like what else we have on the curriculum…
You’ll learn a lot about yourself.
Your habits, what makes you happy, your behavioural patterns and how to make a change.
If you’ve read the books and not done the work, we will show you how to implement the homework to make real-life changes, then that is where the magic starts.
Whether you’re a teacher’s pet or someone who never turned in their homework on time, we can promise this is the kind of work you’re going to enjoy. There aren’t tonnes but there will be pre-recorded classes and tasks each week to keep you on track and accountable. Time to get a new notebook, we think.
After school club, yes.
We’ll be sure to miss you, but you can cancel your membership at anytime and you won’t be billed at your next payment.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
THE CURIOSITY CLUB PODCAST
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
In the meantime
make sure you follow our social media